Terms of Internet Shop Lovingeco
These rules determine the rules of making purchases in the online shop run by the Seller at www.lovingeco.pl.
The seller is Alina Cosmetics Nicka Woźniak Spółka Jawna available at 96-300 Żyrardów, ul. Tomaszewska 17, operating on the basis of a one-person business activity, subject to the entry into the Central Register of Economic Activity entered under the NIP number: 838-185-29-21, Regon: 017093190 also referred to as "Service Provider".
§ 1 Definitions
- Regulations - these regulations for services provided by electronic means. The regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Customer - a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit not having legal personality and possessing legal capacity which, under the terms of this Regulation, makes an Online Store Order.
- Consumer - A customer who is a natural person who uses the Internet Store for the purpose directly related to his or her business or profession.
- Service Provider - an entity providing sales services through the Internet Store under the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Subject of Transaction - Items listed and described on the Internet Store website.
- Goods - movable item, presented at the Internet Shop concerned by the Sale Agreement.
- Additional Service - Service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store due to the nature of the Goods being sold.
- Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Shop's website.
- Online Shop (online shop) available at www.lovingeco.pl , through which the customer can place an order.
- Order - declaration of the will of the Customer defining clearly the type and quantity of Goods, directing to conclude the Contract of Sale.
- Teleinformatic system - a team of interoperable IT and software devices providing processing and storage as well as sending and receiving data over telecommunication networks using a specific type of terminal network.
§ 2 General rules
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the online store at www.lovingeco.pl .
- You must be aware of these Terms and Conditions when submitting your Order at the Internet Shop.
- The Lovingeco Online Store runs on the Internet.
- All products offered at Lovingeco are brand new, originally packaged, free of physical and legal defects and legally introduced to the Polish market.
- Within the framework of the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the IT system used by the Service Provider to carry out the purchase, the Customer shall have an active email account and an Internet connected device meeting the following minimum technical requirements:
- Internet Explorer web browser version 1 or higher.
- Minimum screen resolution of 320x480 pixels.
- The customer is obliged not to submit content prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defamation or infringement of personal and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Placing orders
- All prices quoted on the lovingeco.pl website are gross prices in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders are accepted by the website.
- Orders placed through the website can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
The order is effective if the customer correctly completes the order form and correctly states the contact details including the exact address to which the Goods are to be shipped and the telephone number and email address.
- If the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If the contact is not possible, the Seller is entitled to cancel the Order.
- You may wish to receive a receipt or a VAT invoice, which may be attached to a shipment or sent electronically, to a designated e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of billing documents, in particular such as VAT invoices. attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012 on sending electronic invoices, the rules for their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or the tax inspection authority. li>
- When submitting the Order, the Customer may agree to place personal data in the Seller's Internet Store database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the case of consent, the Client has the right to inspect, rectify and request removal.
- The customer can use the option to save his / her data by the system to facilitate the process of submitting another Order. To this end, the Customer should provide the login and password required to access his / her account. Customer's login is the e-mail address provided by the customer. Password is a string of characters set by the Customer. Client's password is not known to the Seller and the Client is obliged to keep it secret and to protect it from unauthorized third party access.
- Once a successful order has been placed, the Customer will receive an automated response from the store confirming receipt of the order.
- The time of commencement of the order is the same as the time of receipt of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of payment by bank transfer or the option of "picking".
§ 4 Costs and time of shipment
- Goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form. The Shop will inform the Customer immediately of an incorrectly filled in order form that prevents or may delay the delivery.
- The item is shipped by FedEx courier or by the Polish Post.
- Average order fulfillment time is 5 business days. This is an approximate delivery time and applies to orders with the "pick-up" option. When choosing the payment option "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online transfer" until the time stated on the website should add the time of booking funds in the bank account of the store (usually 1-2 working days).
- The customer is charged the shipping cost (shipping) specified in the transport price list. You can read the price list at any time by clicking on the "Shipping costs" link.
§ 6 Withdrawal from the contract
- A consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a written statement in writing within 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection some consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This term is a deadline and counts from the date of issue of the item, and when the contract relates to the provision of the service - from the date of its conclusion. To keep this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to: ZPH Alina Cosmetics, Ul. Tomaszewska 17, Żyrardów 96-300.
- In the event of termination of a distance contract, the contract is considered not to be. What the parties have witnessed is reimbursed unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
- The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to: ZPH Alina Cosmetics, Ul. Tomaszewska 17, Żyrardów 96-300.
- The cost of sending goods is returned by the Shop, but if the Consumer chooses to deliver items other than the cheapest, ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs.
§ 7 Complaint procedure
- Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider.
- When submitting a complaint, you must provide the service provider with the proof of purchase and the completed complaint form sent to the shop.
- The service provider will process the complaint within 14 days of the date of the complaint. If the complaint is considered in favor of the customer, the service provider will either repair or replace the advertised goods with a new, full value or return the value of the purchased goods.
- The administrator of the personal databases provided by the shop's customers in connection with the purchases is the Service Provider.
- Personal data is used to execute sales contracts, so they can be passed to the entities responsible for delivering the purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of purchases for installments, to the purchasing credit institutions. Customers have the right to access the content of their data and to correct them. Data is provided voluntarily.
- Information on methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in input data:
- When submitting your order, until you click the "Place Order" button, customers with an online store account have the ability to manually edit the entered data by editing the account profile.
- Verification of data or corrections Orders can also be made by sending an email to the Service Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org . / li>
- You have the ability to change the data entered when creating an Account at any time within the shared options.
- Information about the policies and methods of fixing, securing and providing the contractor with the other party with the content of the contract:
- Fixing, securing and making available the content of the contract is made by sending the relevant email after signing the Contract.
- Fixing, securing and making available the contents of the Contract of Sale shall be made by sending to the Customer the e-mail address specified in the Contract or by providing the Customer with the Order Specification and the purchase receipt.
- The content of the contract is additionally fixed and secured in the IT system of the Service Provider and made available at every request of the Client.
§ 9 Amendment of the Rules
- Customers who have an account in the Store will be notified of the change of the Terms via email.
- If the time has elapsed since the last login, there was a change in the Terms and Conditions of the Shop, the Customer accepts or does not accept the order after the change. If you do not agree to the terms of the Terms and Conditions, in particular, after making changes to them, you will not be able to shop at the Online Shop.
- Orders submitted by Clients prior to the entry into force of changes in the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final Provisions
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means and other relevant provisions of Polish law apply.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the execution of concluded agreements between the Shop and Customers will be dealt with by the Court of Appeal in accordance with the provisions on material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964. 296).
.11.1964. No. 43, item 296, with amendments).1.1964. Well. 43, item 296, with amendments).
Date of publication of the regulations: 01.06.2016